We all enjoy living in a clean and fresh environment, but we don’t always find the necessary time to wipe, vacuum and arrange everything. Also, many don’t like the household chores and whenever they find a possibility they will avoid them- and robotic vacuum cleaners are a great help. These more and more popular appliances come in a wide range of prices, work independently and save you the need to deal with unpleasant, time-consuming activities.
In the following post, I will present you the 4 best robotic vacuum cleaners of the 2013. Check them out and see whether they are a tempting investment or not.
Neato XV-21 Pet & Allergy Automatic Vacuum Cleaner
Targeting pet owners and allergy sufferers, the Neato XV-21 Automatic Vacuum Cleaner surprises with the most powerful suction of any robot vacuum. It picks up dirt, debris and even the most stubborn pet hair. Designed with special filters, the vacuum retains more than three times the amount of fine dust particles as standard filters, which is great news for those suffering from allergies. A new combination bristle and blade brush improves the pick-up of pet hair, dander and fibers.
- Powerful cleaning system specially designed for pet owners and allergy sufferersHigh performance vacuum removes all kinds of dirt and cleans all floors: carpets, rugs, hardwood, laminates, tile, and stone
- Schedule automatic cleanings while you’re away via simple user interface
- Automatically returns to charging base when vacuuming is concluded
Evolution Robotics Mint Automatic Hard Floor Cleaner
Evolution Robotics Mint Automatic Hard Floor Cleaner is an intelligent, effective cleaning solution. While it is not what we would consider a traditional vacuum, Mint is rather a robotic duster and does wonders on hard floor surfaces :tiles, linoleum, hardwood, etc. A plus for Mint is also the wet/dry cleaning function : it dusts with a cloth or it can mop using a wet cloth and a self-dispensing fluid reservoir. When in dry mode the Mint does straight lines across the room but in wet mode it actually mops with a back-and-forth action.
- Compact robot floor cleaner runs up to 3 hours on single charge
- uses microfiber cloths or most brands of disposable cloths
- Guided by North Star Navigation System to methodically clean open areas, around furniture and rugs, and along room perimeter
- Whisper-quiet operation; turns itself off when finished
- Low maintenance with no bins to empty or filters to change
- Measures 9.6 inches wide by 8.5 inches deep by 3.1 inches high; 1-year warranty
iRobot 630 Roomba Vacuuming Robot
iRobot 630 Roomba is the perfect solution for cleaning hair, pet fur and other fibers. With a patented, three-stage cleaning system, Roomba vacuums your carpets, tile, laminate and hardwood floors without needing any help, so you can enjoy the extra time in a clean, allergen-free environment. AeroVac™ Technology and a new brush design maximize cleaning results, with less hair remaining tangled on bristles and a more evenly filled bins.
- Patented 3 stage cleaning system
- Dirt Detect technology employs an acoustic sensor to identify dirtier areas and spends more time cleaning them
- iAdapt is an advanced system of software and sensors that ensures Roomba vacuums every section of your room and cleaning areas you cannot easily reach
- The included Virtual Wall keeps Roomba cleaning where you need it and blocks off-limit areas
iRobot Roomba 770 Vacuum Cleaning Robot for Pets and Allergies
Roomba 770 removes dirt, dust and pet hair on its own. Featuring a series of patented technologies like: Dirt Detect™ Series 2, Full Bin Indicator, iAdapt™ Responsive Cleaning Technology, Roomba thoroughly vacuums the entire floor, including hard-to-reach spots under furniture, without needing any human help, unless it’s full. Dual HEPA air filters stop fine dust from circulating in your home.
- New advanced cleaning head – provides superior performance for picking up pet hair, dirt, dust and more
- Dual HEPA filters trap dust, allergens and tiny particulates leaving behind fresh, clean air
- The included infrared remote allows you to control Roomba without getting up
- The robot can be scheduled to perform up to seven cleaning sessions per week, even when you are not home
- It uses sophisticated power management software that results in 50% longer battery life than previous Roomba generations
Robotic Vacuum Cleaners don’t come in cheap but their features are a strong argument to invest in one. They use intelligent technologies that allow the user to program a cleaning session and save up the extra time. Most of them do a great job when it comes to cleaning pet hair and allergens and some provide wet/dry cleaning possibilities. Study the ratings and reviews from other buyers and decide which is the best choice for you.
For more information’s about robotic vacuums you can check out: http://bestroboticvacuum.org/