Math Apps are effective ways to practice basic math skills. Your kids can improve their math skills using one certainly interesting educational apps found in this article.
A fun learning experience is far more attractive than the classic “pen and paper” alternative. Most likely, kids will enjoy extra time on their favourite gadgets and won’t see it as a dull task. Enjoy these math games with attractive design, fun animation and stories that will help your little ones decipher the mysteries of mathematics in no time.
Intellijoy is an important name in the preschool educational apps industry. Their Kids Numbers and Math game intends to teach preschool and early elementary school children their numbers and help them gain basic arithmetic skills. A pleasant-sounding guide encourages and congratulates the children as they advance through the tasks. Exciting sounds and attractive design will keep the little ones focused and interested. The game teaches kids about: counting, recognizing and comparing numbers, finding a match, addition and subtraction. A big plus: the game is available in eight languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese, and Japanese).
Educational games are designed to keep your preschool and kindergarten kids captivated while learning! They teach kids letters, spelling, math, and more!
The games cover the following topics:
- Shapes and Colors: Identify shape and color differences
- Letters: Learn letters with helpful pictures
- Counting: Count with helpful voice narration
- Memory: Flip and match cards
- Alphabet: Pop bubbles while learn the alphabet
- Addition: Add fruit together to learn addition
- Puzzles: Fun and colorful puzzles
- Spelling: Spell hundreds of words with helpful voice narration
- Subtraction: Pop fruit to help learn subtraction
- Positions: Learn left, right, and center
- Nouns and Verbs: Identify the difference between nouns and verbs
- Counting Down: Count down from 10 and launch a rocket
This fun game has a captivating story that will make the little ones soon forget they actually have to practice their math in order to help the main character- Tod the Squirrel accomplish his mission. The game focuses on addition and subtraction, times tables, multiplication, sequences and division, mental-math calculations and problem solving. It is versatile and it can be adapted for children aged 4 to 14.
Learn the basic of mathematics with 6 captivating games that focus on:
- Counting – Learn counting in a fun manner
- Numbers – Writing numbers has never been so fun before
- Number Names – The numbers have names, get to know them
- Missing Numbers – Who is missing there? Find the missing number out
- Connecting the dots – Dot in sequence and find number count with different objects
Kids Math Count Numbers Game is the winner for the ‘Best Education App’ title in the Vodafone appStar global contest 2014 on January 15th, 2015.
This application helps toddlers master the basic math features by mixing unique, fun graphics and cute sounds.
- ADDITION: This activity teaches addition by displaying the objects with associated numbers. These objects are displayed under the numbers to graphically guide your kid(s) and help them learn to add.
- SUBTRACTION: This activity teaches subtraction by showing associated numbers with the animated objects. For instance, 5 apples minus 2 apples, the activity will display 5 apples with 2 apples bitten.
- EXERCISE: In this activity, kids are asked to find the missing number in an addition or subtraction exercise.