There was hardly a period when “time is money” had a more accurate meaning than nowadays! Whether at the subway, restaurant, work, home or in-between, everybody keeps checking their e-mail, texting, calling and so on- and that is not at all complicated with the latest tech boom and the thousands of apps that make our lives so much easier. In this post we have gathered the top 3 Best Android Mail Clients for 2015.
With an overall rating of 4.4 stars and over 55,724 users voting 5 stars for their experiences with this service, myMail seems to be a bold application that does a great job!
- Manage all your email accounts at once: Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, Outlook, iCloud, Live, Exchange or GMX,
- myMail supports all major email providers and any other IMAP or POP3-enabled mailbox.
- Real-time, highly customizable notifications for your mailbox
- User-friendly menu and fast navigation
- Intuitive interface and interactions
- Browse files directly from the mail app to include as attachments
- Clear layout and design
- ActiveSync protocol supported
- More details and Free Download
Gmail is one of the big players in this area and it definitely benefits from a previous, vast experience, ensuring desktop reliability, to support its popularity. Over 1 million 5 stars ratings should convince even the most sceptic among you that Gmail is worth your while.
- One app for all your email. Check and send email from Yahoo Mail, Outlook.com and all other email accounts right from the Gmail app.
- Improved tablet layout that includes faster switching between inbox categories and accounts.
- Intuitive, efficient, and useful interface
- Fast: instantly via push notifications read and respond to your conversations online&offline, and search and find any email.
- Manage multiple accounts
- View and save attachments
- Set up label notifications
- Download it Free from HERE
CloudMagic is definitely the most awarded mail client service:
★ Winner of the Internet’s highest honor – The Webby Awards People’s Voice
★ “The best mobile email app” – The Wall Street Journal
★ “With CloudMagic, you’ll be amazed how much more productive your emailing on the go gets” – TIME
★ “The email application that lets you complete your work right from your Inbox” – TechCrunch
- Works with all types of email :Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, AOL and other IMAP accounts.
- Fast and reliable
- Connected with your favorite tools: save emails to Wunderlist, Todoist, Evernote, OneNote, Trello, Zendesk, Salesforce.com, Asana, Instapaper, OmniFocus and many more apps.
- Complete support for Microsoft Exchange
- Custom Folder Sync settings
- Easy on battery and data
- Multilanguage:English, French, German, Russian and Spanish.
- Unified Inbox
- Passcode lock
- Attach files from Dropbox, iCloud Drive and other file storage services
- Support for Android Wear
- Get the FREE version HERE
CloudMagic also has a Pro version , for those that like to “email like a boss”, starting 4.99$/ month.
Other Android Mail Clients that did not make the top 3 but surely put up a good fight:
Personally, I use Gmail and I am happy about it although I would enjoy a faster update of my inbox. If you enjoy a different service or want to comment on some of the listed ones, please leave a comment below!