With a quality Bluetooth car speakerphone, you will be able to attend to any important phone calls and stay focused on the road when driving. Using your phone when driving is not safe and can lead to fatal accidents. All this can be avoided with a car speakerphone. You’ll not only have a completely hands-free experience while driving but also far much better audio quality whenever you are on calls or listening to music.
I know all this sound good but before you take the initiative of buying one, it is important to familiarize yourself with a few things that might help you with your decision.
If you are interested in a speakerphone for your home or office then you should check: Best Bluetooth Speakerphones for Home or Office
Buying Guide for a Bluetooth Car Speakerphone.
If you have a vehicle that lacks Bluetooth as an in built-in feature then you will have to go for a Bluetooth in-car speakerphone as means of supporting wireless music or call playback. But before doing so, you need to familiarize yourself with what exactly you should be getting that will work best for you.
What to Check When Buying a Quality Bluetooth Car Speakerphone.
There different things to consider when getting an in-car Bluetooth speakerphone. Here are a few examples to check out.
A) Hands-free Feature.
It is highly not recommended to drive when operating a handset and for this reason, speakerphones may come in handy. A quality speakerphone will provide you with the option to easily connect to Siri and Google Assistant function for a hands-free experience to ensure safe driving. Most of them are also equipped with a motion sensor that turns on automatically and connects to your mobile when the car door is opened.
B) Bluetooth version.
The Bluetooth version is very important, especially in-car speakerphones. A quality Bluetooth version will assist in the audio quality and also the ease in the setup with your devices. Bluetooth version 4.0 and above will work perfectly with car speakerphones.
C) Audio Clarity.
When going for such kinds of speakerphones, you need to ensure you’ll be getting quality clear sound from them. You want a gadget that should provide you with HD audio, a perfect surround sound and noise canceling feature. This options solely depend on the design of the speakerphone and the number of speakers it has.
D) Battery life.
Most outstanding in-car speakerphones have amazing battery life and this won’t be so much of a concern unless you are planning to be on the road for days. A quality device will provide you with a minimum of at least 12 hours of talk time. Furthermore, you should also check for the charging time and see which one fits you better.
The design of the speakerphone really matters when opting for such a device. You need something compact, preferably lightweight and made to be durable. Additionally, they should provide a means of placement to your car without any hindrance to your driving. The last thing you want is any obstructions in your car while driving.
There other factors as well such as price, setup, and multi-connection that also play a part when choosing the right speakerphone.
Best Bluetooth Car Speakerphone.
Below is a list of the best Bluetooth car speakerphones in the market.
A great way to start us off is the Aigital Bluetooth Car Speakerphone. Being among the most highly reviewed car speakerphones in Amazon, you can be guaranteed of its quality. Aigital handsfree in-car speakerphone offers crystal clear audio for a safe driving experience.
- Built-in motion sensor that turns on automatically and connects to your mobile when the car door is opened, and off when the Bluetooth disconnects.
- Supports Siri and Google Assistant function for a hands-free experience to ensure safe driving.
- Has Bluetooth V4.1+EDR, designed for great sound with HD Voice, noise cancellation technology and stereo speaker.
- Built-in digital amplifier for enhanced audio quality.
- The rechargeable battery of 1000mAh that supports hands-free working time of about 17-20 Hours, and 1400 hours of stand by time.
- Charging Time: 2-3 Hours.
One of the first in-car speakerphones to have 3 speakers coupled with Virtual Surround Sound. Sound so clear, you’ll think you’re talking to a passenger in the car. Also great for playing your favorite music. Thanks to this speaker, background noises and honking cars will no longer be an issue.
- Equipped with 3 speakers and Virtual Surround sound.
- A2DP streaming for playback of music, podcasts, and directions from GPS applications.
- Designed with FM transmitter to send music and calls directly to your car radio.
- Dual-mic Noise cancellation that filters out everything but your voice.
- Auto on/off function for an advanced Multiuse connection to 2 Bluetooth devices simultaneously.
- Up to 14 hours of talk time and 960 hours of standby time.
- Voice Guidance provides caller ID, spoken battery level, pairing instructions, and Bluetooth connection status.
Stay focused on the road ahead while enjoying hands-free calls and control over your phone with the new Jabra Tour. Your every word will come through clearly thanks to the HD Voice microphone. You can even use your voice to make and take calls via Voice Control.
- XL, 40 mm speaker designed for great HD sound.
- HD Voice mic for enhanced noise cancellation.
- Built-in motion sensor for Auto On/Off function.
- Clear sound with Bluetooth 3.0 + EDR.
- A2DP Voice guidance for easy pairing and transfer of your music, audio from a GPS application or any other type of audio from your Bluetooth device to Jabra Tour.
- Up to 20 hours of talk time and 45 days of standby time.
- Voice Control activates your Android or Siri voice engine for a completely hands-free experience.
The Aigoss Bluetooth Portable Car Speakerphone is specially designed for safe driving which is mainly used for hands-free talking on the road. It supports hands-free call, music, GPS, auto power off, voice commands. This is a great and reliable helper while you are driving.
- High Bluetooth version, 4.2, compatible with all kinds of Bluetooth-enabled smartphones.
- Easy use with one button to answer, end, reject calls, play/Pause, switch music, redial last calling number.
- Supports Siri and Google Assistant function to enable voice command.
- Designed with GPS instruction that lets you drive safely with little distractions.
- A built-in microphone which works as a speakerphone, allowing you to chat with friends and colleagues with hands-free clarity.
- Support intelligent connection of 2 phones at the same time.
Yunjing Bluetooth speakerphone is another great option to consider when choosing a good speakerphone for your car. Start driving without delay as this Bluetooth hands-free car kit switches to Auto Power and connects with your phone when the car door is opened.
- Built-in motion sensors that detect when your car door opens and automatically connects to your phone.
- A powerful 2-watt speaker which delivers a high-quality audio experience for all of your music and calls.
- Voice Control that activates your Android or Siri voice engine for a completely hands-free experience.
- The rechargeable lithium-ion battery that delivers up to 22 hours of talk time and 600 hours of standby time.
- Quick charging of up to 2-3 hours.
- Cool shape and portable with stability feature allowing you to hang it to the sun visor without taking space.
This is yet another great Bluetooth portable speakerphone from the Aigital brand. With its easy setup, you can just pair it to your phone and place this Bluetooth in-car speaker on your sun visor with its included clip and start your driving without delay.
- Equipped with a 2-watt speaker that delivers a high-quality audio experience for all of your music and calls.
- High standard Bluetooth Version 4.1 + EDR for crystal clear audio and easy pairing to your devices.
- Motion sensor that enables your speaker to power on and auto connect with your phone when the car door is opened.
- Voice command with Siri or Google Assistant to make phone calls, send texts or get driving directions.
- The rechargeable battery of 1000mAh that provides a hands-free working time of about 22 hours and a stand-by Time of about 60days.
- Charging Time of about 2-3 hours.
With its multi-function use, the eMeet M2 Bluetooth speakerphone can be a great alternative for an in-car speakerphone. It has crystal clear sound with full duplex optimized to hear and be heard even in a noisy background.
- 4 AI smart microphone array ensures a 360 degrees far-field voice pick-up.
- VoiceIA Algorithm provides rich crystal clear HD audio.
- Acoustic Echo Canceller completely eliminates the echo and the surrounding noise guaranteeing a high-quality audio experience.
- A dynamic equalizer that automatically switches between voice and music modes and delivers the best sound quality and EQ depending on what the user is listening to.
- Personalized with digital assistants like Cortana, Siri, and Google Assistant.