If you’re still holding crucial meetings with your phones then I think its high time you get yourself a quality speakerphone and experience all the features you’ve been missing out on. For starters, the sound quality from your phone may not be as pleasing especially if you’re on the loudspeaker. Moreover, it wouldn’t be loud enough to accommodate a good number of people.
Thanks to speakerphones, all this will no longer be a problem. Speakerphones are specifically built for such circumstances and you can be sure of its high-quality performance. But before going to get one, there are a few things you should know first.
If you are interested to buy a speakerphone for your car then you should check: Best Bluetooth Car Speakerphone
Buying Guide for Home/Office Speakerphones.
A quality Bluetooth speakerphone is essential in your office or whether your working from home to give you the perfect sound quality when holding conference meetings. For the right kind of speaker that will suit you best, there are a couple of things you might want to check first.
What to Check When Buying a Bluetooth Speakerphone.
There different things to consider when going for a quality speakerphone. It can range from the Audio clarity, design and even the price of the gadget. Below is a summary of a few important things to look at.
A) Audio Clarity.
This is a very essential feature to look at when considering to get yourself a good speakerphone. The audio clarity of speakerphones varies and may depend on certain factors. Such factors include the number of speakers, the arrangement of speakers, connectivity and also the design. Some speakers are equipped with a VoiceIA algorithm that provides rich crystal clear HD audio.
B) Sound Proximity.
Even though these speakers are perfect for holding meetings in your office or home, always keep in mind they’re small and can serve a limited number of people. For a quality audio experience, you need to have a rough estimate of the number of people you intend to include in meetings. The number may vary depending on the speaker. Some can serve up to 5 people in a meeting while others can go up to 10.
C) Battery life.
It would be such a setback when in the middle of a crucial meeting, your speakerphone switches off due to low power. With regard to this, you need to get a battery with a sustainable battery to keep the meeting flowing. A good battery alone will not keep the speakerphone from going off. You also have to remember to charge the gadget beforehand. Luckily, quality speakerphone only requires a quick charge of up to 3 hours.
D) Hands-free Feature.
A major factor that drives people to go for speakerphones is there ability to respond to voice commands without using your hands. Quality speakerphones let you interact with your voice assistant easily with just a simple setup. They should also be able to support applications, such as Skype, Google Hangout, Microsoft Lync, Cisco, Avaya, FaceTime and many more to carry out your meetings.
E) Bluetooth Version.
The Bluetooth version is also a key feature to consider. Outdated Bluetooth versions normally give you a troublesome time when pairing with your device. Furthermore, they provide low-quality audio that can be barely tolerable in meetings. Bluetooth version 4.0 and above will be a perfect fit for holding meetings. A quality Bluetooth version will also give you an easy setup with your other devices.
Best Bluetooth Speakerphones for Home or Office.
Having gone through the above information, you’ll have in mind exactly what you’re looking for. Below is a list of the best Bluetooth speakerphones for your home or office.
Thanks to the eMeet M1Bluetooth conference speaker, your meetings could be made simple. With a slim, compact design, outstanding sound quality and a plug-and-play solution, you can connect and dial in in any meetings.
- Has 6 + 1 microphone arrays, that supports 360° omnidirectional audio pickup. The conference speaker guarantees crystal-clear voice experience for everyone to be heard.
- Designed with unique indication lights that specify exactly who the speaker is.
- Supports multiple devices and applications, such as Skype, Google Hangout, Microsoft Lync, Cisco, Avaya, FaceTime and many more. You can get clear calls without any distortion or echo during the meeting.
- Equipped with a built-in 2600mAh rechargeable battery, that supports up to 12 hours playtime, 20 hours music playback and 1 month standby time. Meetings lasting longer than expected wouldn’t be a concern anymore.
- Set up is in seconds. With a simple plug and play set up via USB or Bluetooth, you can get your meetings started quickly.
Another great option to choose from is the eMeet M2 Bluetooth speakerphone. With a slight variation from eMeet M1 version, you can still be guaranteed of its high standards.
- Equipped with 4 microphone arrays, which offers long surround distance. This conference call speaker and microphone operates perfectly for a meeting room which accommodates 5-8 people.
- It has VoiceIA audio algorithm that is able to provide rich crystal clear HD audio.
- Made with Acoustic Echo Canceller that completely eliminates the echo and the noise isolating the microphone. This ensures a high-quality conference experience even in noisy outdoor areas.
- Its compact and portable design makes it easy to put the eMeet M2 conference speakerphone into your pocket or briefcase.
- It can be easily connected to your Bluetooth supported mobile phone or tablet or to your PC with USB or an AUX cord. This saves your time to debug devices.
- The dynamic equalizer inside automatically switches between voice and music modes and delivers the best sound quality depending on what you’re listening to.
The Jabra Bluetooth speakerphone lets you take audio conferencing to a whole new level as you turn any room into a conference room. You can join the conversation anytime and anywhere with its slim, compact design, and a plug-and-play solution for all your devices.
- Designed Digital Signal Processing Technology that delivers crystal clear sound without echo or distortion, even at the maximum volume level.
- Has a built-in omnidirectional microphone that lets you hear and be heard with a 360-degree microphone that picks up sounds from any angle.
- The smart button that lets you interact with your voice assistant or make a speed dial with the one-touch Smart button.
- Easy Bluetooth connection and call control integration with your smartphone system.
- Built-in rechargeable battery that provides you with up to 15 hours of talk time with just a single charge. You can hold meetings for hours without any power interruptions.
- The Jabra speakerphone is ideal for your business, small meetings, and your home office.
The Bose Sound Link Micro Bluetooth speaker delivers sound so good for a speaker its size, you’ll never leave it behind. The Bose Micro speakerphone is a tiny portable speaker that plays loud and clear audio even outside. When a meeting is calling, grab it on your way to the office and make the most of every moment.
- With just a press of a button, you can take phone calls out loud directly through the speaker with crisp, clear Bose sound.
- Built-in speakerphone gives you voice access to your phone’s Siri or your Google Assistant directly through the speaker.
- Works with the Echo Dot for hands-free voice control.
- Provide up to 6 hours of playtime from its built-in rechargeable battery.
- It’s waterproof from the inside out, IPX7 rating.
- A soft but rugged exterior and a tear-resistant silicone strap to prevent any damages on the speakerphone.