Django is a high profile Python web framework that promotes a pragmatic clean design and speedy development. It’s created by experienced and skilled developers to ease the web development process and you to write your application without the hassle of recreating the wheel. Django is open source, scalable, fast, and free. This framework was specially designed to help developers move applications from an idea to completion as fast as possible. Further, it’s secure which enables developers to multiple common security errors.
Best Django Courses
To enhance your Django skills, you will need to enroll in one or many courses. Here are some of them.
Python Django Web Development: To-Do App
To enroll in this course, learners don’t need any specialized tools or programming skills. All you need is internet access, a browser, and a computer. This course comprises 28 videos that last more than 2 hours long. You get an opportunity to watch the videos at your own free time and ask any questions in the event you face difficulties. You don’t need any special knowledge of software or Python programming language to enroll for this course.
However, experience in CSS and HTML will be an added advantage. In this course, learners will develop a to-do list app that allows you to create lists and save them on a database. You can amend items as you finish them to slash them off your list. Learners will use the commonly known Bootstrap CSS framework to modify the website.
This course is ideal for you if you are a beginner and interested in learning how to develop websites using Python and Django. If you are interested in learning how to build a web app you can also enroll in this course.
- Get introduced to Django
- Understand the process of downloading and installing Django
- Learn how to develop database oriented websites using Django
- Learn how to create pages/views
- Know how to manage URL’s
- Understand how to use passive image files
- Learn how to utilize databases using Django
- Understand how to utilize templates
- Learn the basics of CSS with Bootstrap 4.1
Python and Django Full Stack Web Developer Bootcamp
To enroll in this course you will need a computer with a reliable internet connection and download rights. This course covers everything there is to learn to develop a website using Django, Python, and other web technologies. Whether you are looking to change career paths, become a consultant, launch your entrepreneurial business, or enhance your skill set, or simply need to learn, this course is specially designed for you.
You will learn how to program using Walkthrough Code Projects, HD Video Lectures, Downloadable Code Notes, Concept Presentation Slides, Exercises, and Reading Assignments, are you a beginner, a Python developer looking forward to venturing into web development, or a professional interested in bridging existing gaps in your knowledge? This is the ideal course for you.
- Use the Django 1.11 Full-stack to create an entirely functional web site
- Utilize CSS to generate well-styled websites
- Understand how to utilize HTML to generate website content
- Learn how to leverage Bootstrap to style websites fast
- Learn HTTP requests
- Understand how to utilize jQuery to work rapidly with the DOM
- Learn how to create excellent landing pages
- Understand the power of Python when it comes to web application coding
- Apply a full models view templates design for your website
- Utilize Django as a back end for your websites
Django 2.2 & Python | The Ultimate Web Development Bootcamp
This course is ideal for you if you are searching for the ideal beginner’s manual for Django. Python developers who are interested in enhancing their web development skills with Django can also benefit from this course. During this course, learners will be using Python. This means that learners will begin with the basics of Python. Learners will proceed to develop three comprehensive websites as follows.
This is a simple website that’s used to count commonly used words in a piece of text. Here, learners will tackle how to:
- Install Django
- Operate with Django’s URL routing
- Design a new project
- Manage and submit HTML form data
Here, learners will go through the process of designing your portfolio to let potential employers your resume, a fully operational blog, and previous projects. In this section, learners will learn how to
- Include apps in their projects
- Gain access to the admin panel
- Use databases such as Postgres and SQLite
- Develop super users
- Use Bootstrap 4 to develop a responsive website
- Develop virtual environments
- Work with media and static files
Product Hunt Clone
Learners will tackle how to create a simple version of their website which they can use to share new technical products. Some of the topics you will tackle include:
Operate with the authentication system that is: Sign up, Login, and logout
- Rewrite templates
- Add icons through iconic
- Develop model relationships
The instructor will take you through Git, an excellent tool designed for developers that enables you to design different versions of your code. Learners will be taught the importance of Git and why they should utilize it.
- Design a personal portfolio site to display projects to potential employers
- Develop any website you are interested in
- Develop a comprehensively functional website for your businesses
- Establish how using frameworks such as Django saves you time during web development
- Enhance your coding and web development resume
- Connect Django to your databases such as Postgres and SQLite to facilitate data storage and tracking
- Develop an attractively styled website with Bootstrap
- Leverage DigitalOcean to publish your website online
- Understand the basics of Django such as class-based views and function, models, URL routing, and Gunicorn
Python eCommerce | Build a Django eCommerce Web Application
This course is ideal for you is you are interested in developing your eCommerce web app and people who want to master the art of developing an actual all-inclusive project. Are you an entrepreneur? If you are looking for ways to develop your online business you may want to enroll in this course. This course would also be great for you if you want to enhance your Django skills and enhance your Python knowledge. To enroll in this course you should have basic experience in Python. You will also need a PC or laptop manufactured after 2009, preferably running on Linux, Mac, or Windows 8.
- Learn Django version 1.11
- Understand the comprehensive details of Django which happens to be Python’s prominent language
- Utilize Stripe to execute Payment Integration
- Learn how to go live using Heroku
- Learn how to utilize Mailchimp to integrate email marketing
- Develop a REST API
- Understand the basics of Bootstrap version 4
- Understand how to utilize signals in Django
Django Core | A Reference Guide to Core Django Concepts
To enroll in this course you should have a basic understanding of Django and Python. This course is designed for students who want to have a comprehensive understanding of Django. Do you want to develop exclusive applications? If you do, this course can be all you need.
- Design level field certification
- Design instance properties and methods
- Understand Django models
- Learn Django transaction and templates
- Master Django formsets, forms, and form validation
- Understand Function-based views as well as class-based views
- Master create retrieve update list (CRUD) in Django views as well as model forms
- Understand how to utilize Celery and Redis for scheduled and asynchronous tasks
- Set up Django on an existent server
Django & Python: complete BUNDLE + Django real project 2020
This course is meant for both professionals and beginners. During this course, learners will tackle different agendas and topics on their own. These will help you get started regardless of your level of experience in programming. Some of the topics that learners will tackle include: using Best IDE and Linux, which happen to be the methodical prerequisites for your hardware. Learners will also go through the basics of Python programming language which is the commonly used programming language by professionals across the world.
- Understand the basics of programming
- Understand the Python programming language
- Learn how to write code for an actual world Python program
- Master Bootstrap and Django frameworks
- Learn how to create an actual world website using Python Django
- Understand how to design and run an actual world text-oriented RPG game
- Understand how to use Tkinter to create UI
Are a novice or seasoned programmer looking for the best course to help you enhance your Django skills? If you are, you can choose one of the courses mentioned here that best meets your needs.