Firebase can be referred to a development platform which is present on mobile devices and on the web. It was first developed by Firebase Inc. However Google acquired the application in 2014. At the end of last year, Firebase as an application could boast of having well over 15 products related to the application. These products are used by well over a million application which is truly incredible. The founder of Firebase is James Tamplin in combined efforts with Andrew Lee.
The very first product which was made by Firebase was the real-time database. This database focused on making sure that data across all types of mobile devices could be synchronized. Once this has been done, it would be able to be stored on the cloud belonging to Firebase.
Below is a video that is explaining more about Firebase and what exactly is used for with some examples:
With the continuous growth of Firebase and all that it can achieve, there have been online courses which aim to teach people how firebase really operates. If you are interested in these courses, you would no doubt be anxious to know the best Firebase courses which you should take if you want to become a pro in no time.
Here are the very best Firebase courses available to you:
Starting with Firebase by Udemy
- You would be able to create things using the Firebase. For example, after this course, you would be able to create a troll-box. How awesome that would be!
- With the aid of this course, you would be able to create and execute authentication for your email and password protection. This would also extend to 3rd parties who provide things or services on other websites.
Doing this course would demand some of your time. You can expect to watch videos which would take up to 150 minutes in total. You would also be expected to download the resources which have been made available to you. After you are done with the program or course, you can expect to receive your certification which would state that you have finished the course and you have a level of competence with Firebase.
Firebase Masterclass by Udemy
If you are looking for a course in Firebase which would give you first-hand knowledge on how to operate effectively with the Firestore, the storage base and even hosting, then the Firebase Masterclass which is available on Udemy would be a fitting choice. This course is made available through the Angular University and it has everything that could make you become way better in Firebase in no time. Here are some of the things which you can expect to learn in this course;
- You would learn how the sever less architectural design
- You would also learn how you can code effectively in the GitHub. However, all coding would be done with Zip files which are downloadable
- You would also learn how to achieve the SSL hosting which is free when you are using the Firebase hosting
- You would also learn about the various REST endpoints. This would be done when you are learning about the various functions which the Firebase cloud operates.
Some of the topics which you would learn would include the Firebase authentication, Firebase hosting and the setup for any development environment which is quite important. If you want to partake of this course, it is advisable that you have a little knowledge Angular and the things which you can achieve with a typescript.
The Firebase and Swift course on Udemy
Have you ever wanted to learn about the different Firebase services you have on your Swift mobile app and how you can effectively use them? If you have, then you would be happy to know that the Firebase and Swift course is designed to teach you that and even more. This course would, however, demand that you watch videos which are as long as seven and a half hours. You would also be required to read at least two articles and at the end of the course, you would be given a certification stating that you have completed the course successfully.
Here are some of the top things which you can expect to learn on the course;
- At the end of the course, you would be able to create your very own Firebase project
- At the end of the course, you would be able to use the Firebase as a backend for your cloud. This would be done by reconfiguring the Xcode project to your taste
- You would also be able to execute the email verification and reset options for your app that is present on your mobile phone.
- You would also be able to understand the cloud messaging on Firebase and decide if you wish to receive notification from your mobile app.
For your own sake, if you are thinking of enrolling in this course, you should have at least some background information about the Xcode, the fundamentals of Swift and a bit more about the app development on mobile phones. This would make sure that you get the very best out of the course.
Making Extremely Viral Apps using the Firebase App Invites by Udemy
This course which can be found on Udemy would make sure that any app which you create would have a greater possibility of going viral. This is done through the power of the app invites of Firebase. During this course, you would be expected to devote at least an hour watching a video, read one article and you would be granted your certificate which would affirm that you have successfully finished the course.
The major thing which would be learned during the course would be how you successfully use to the Firebase App on your iOS device properly. The only really compulsory requirements for this course is that you must have a Mac as it only deals with Apple products. That shouldn’t be too hard.
Advanced iOS & Firebase: Rideshare
An interesting course that will show you how to create an application like Uber on iOS. If you are interesting in designing an Uber application or to see how this is done on iOS this is the course for you. In this course you will learn:
- Build a full-stack Uber clone – Both driver and user, custom UI, maps, GPS – everything!re an absolute beginner to macOS development then take this course.
- Master Apple MapKit – custom annotations, search, real time location tracking and more.
- Beginner to advanced Firebase – real time location tracking and data storage of GPS coordinates.
- Advanced iOS development techniques – custom animation, code management, UI design, back-end data management
This course has more than 15 hours of video content that will pass you thru all that you need to do to have your application created.
Firebase Firestore for Android and IOS
These are 2 courses one for Android and one for iOS where you will learn about Firestore, a NoSQL document-based technology. We start from the ground up and teach you everything you need to know from the fundamentals, authentication and a deep dive into Firestore security rule.
Below is what you can do after you take this courses:
- Build your own apps using the new Firestore real-time database
- Learn how to create and save data to your Firestore database
- Add powerful login capabilities to your apps using firebase authentication
- Use Firestore security features to protect your database and restrict access to authorized users only
Some Free Firebase Resources
In case you don’t want to pay any money on Firebase courses then you can check fireship.io site. It has a lot of interesting resources and courses for Firebase. There are a lot of Free Firebase videos in the https://fireship.io/lessons/ area and there are some courses
https://fireship.io/courses/ that you can take for free.
Here you have the top courses to learn from when it comes to the intricate things of Firebase! Firebase can be fun to learn and practice and would surely pay off at the end if you are patient enough. You would be able to open up a whole new world for yourself.