Jira is an adaptable issue tracking tool which helps teams to strategize, manage, and report on their projects. There are various Jira versions to cater for different needs. Below are various Jira courses to get you started.
Best Free JIRA Online Courses and Trainings
If you want to have only an idea about what JIRA is and what can do you can check the below free courses as it will help you get going.
1. Learn Jira Complete from Scratch to Expert
More then 5 hours of content that will explain you the basic things about JIRA like installation, agile and how to create users and groups, etc. The course has a 4+ star rating and it is free.
2. Learn JIRA in less than an hour with Agile Methodology
This course walks through all the core features and concepts of JIRA with real-world examples.JIRA upgraded their User Interface in cloud, it incorporates and uses some of the latest features released for JIRA Software on Cloud.
3. JIRA : A Complete Tutorial for Beginners || JIRA Agile Test Management
This is a Youtube video that has almost 3 hours of content about JIRA and Aile Testing.:
Best Paid JIRA Online Courses and Trainings
1. Learn JIRA with real-world examples (+Confluence bonus)
While you don’t need prior knowledge to enroll for this course, you’ll need access to a Jira cloud instance through a web browser. This course takes you through all the principal concepts and features of Jira with actual world examples.
It’s specially designed for you if you’re searching for an agile project management tool, seeking to get an introduction to confluence and Jira and learn how they operate, searching for knowledge about all the Jira and confluence concepts and features, and understand how to utilize them for their teams. If you are searching for ideal examples oh how to use Jira for agile ideas and teams on how to leverage Jira for different scenarios, then this course is meant for you.
- Get comprehensive information about Jira including the definition, advantages, and how to utilize it
- Understand the Kanban workflow
- Learn about Scrum including the events, stakeholders, and general workflow
- Use Jira as an agile team manager to set up agile boards and manage the sprints, backlog, and releases.
- Utilize Jira as a user operating within an agile team developing or working on and establishing issues, as well as tailor making dashboards.
- Discharge all ira features by creating groups, users, configuring issue types, setting up permissions, fields, screens, and workflows.
- Learn how to use Jira for various situations and scenarios
About 11 hours of content done in about 4 weeks. This course discusses common foundational principles and practices used by agile methodologies, providing the student a flexible set of tools to use in any role (e.g. product owner, scrum master, project manager, team member) on any agile team. This course mainly discusses agile and lean principles, the kanban and scrum agile methodologies, and uses Atlassian Jira Software Cloud as the main software tool to apply hands-on learning of the topics. The course includes instruction on “classic” Jira projects as well as the new “next-gen” Jira projects.
3. Understanding Jira for users, managers and admins
This course is designed to introduce users to the Jira course and help them become more conversant with and effective in Jira. the course covers three different users in Jira and the course’s modules are classified for each user type. Learners will begin this course by learning some principal terms and concepts they need to know about Jira and agile prior to tackling the software itself.
The next step involves studying Jira from the consumer’s perspective. This course is specially designed for Jira users who want to master the art of using it better, managers, and team leaders who want to leverage its features for the benefit of their team, and administrators who are committed to configuring Jira for their companies and teams.
- Learn Jira’s principal features and how it operates
- Gain fro Jira as a manager or even a team leader
- Understand how to use Jira ore productively
- Configure Jira for your company or team as an administrator
4. Capacity, Release & Project Planning with JIRA Portfolio
To enroll for this course, you’ll need a basic understanding of Jira and agile concepts. This course takes learners through all the principal features and practicality of Jira’s popular add-on for agile road mapping and project planning which is the Jira portfolio. This portfolio adds on is both useful and popular so much so that it was executed by the Atlassian the Jira makers.
Portfolio runs the iron triangle of strategizing which describes resources, time, and scope as your main parameters and constraints of planning. In this course, you’ll understand how to find the ultimate combination of the above features to configure realistic release dates, roadmaps, and general project maps.
This course is specially designed for project managers, product managers, team leads, development managers, executives and anybody searching for a project strategizing tool for Jira. This course may be ideal for you if you are searching for ways of evaluating portfolio as a project strategizing tool.
- Understand how to develop a quick strategy with your existing Jira data
- Understand how to work with the iron triangle constraints to define the ultimate way forward
- Learn how to develop realistic roadmaps complete with realistic dates
- Gain knowledge on capacity utilization and strategy through the tool
- Learn how to develop easy access and robust reports from inside the portfolio.
5. Team workflows in JIRA
This course will give learners tips, techniques, and tricks they can apply to operate better in Jira. the instructors will utilize a project-based approach to develop a workflow that enables the development team to disperse issues to the QA team and enables the QA team to send them back via Jira’s agile boards.
Learners will understand various Jira features such as; filters, agile boards, schemes, workflows, and permissions among others. This course is ideal for Jira administrators and everyone with a basic understanding if Jira but is interested in learning various tricks and tips for developing team workflows in Jira.
- Learn how to customize Jira’s agile features
- Understand how to customize Jira’s agile boards
- Enhance your knowledge on Jira
6. JIRA Visual Reference: Issue Administration
If you want to enroll in this course, you’ll need access to a Jira installation. This course is designed for Jira administrators which means you’ll require administrative rights for your Jira instance. You don’t require an advanced understanding of Jira but you need to understand the basics.
In this course, learners will understand the comprehensive features in Jira’s issue administration. This course is specifically designed for Jira administrators. Both new and experienced Jira administrators will benefit from this course.
- Get a robust understanding of each section in the Issue Administration section of Jira
- You’ll not need to memorize everything you learn. You can easily refer to the individual videos within the course for a better understanding of what you need
- Understand what Jira can do in order to boost the performance of your tea in Jira
7. Learn Atlassian JIRA – For Agile Software Development Teams
To enroll in this course, you’ll need a basic understanding of the Windows operating system. This course is meant for you if you’re new to Jira, you’re working in the software testing and development industry and have a minimal idea on how to utilize Jira effectively, or any individual who wants to remain competitive in the IT industry by enhancing their Jira skills. Learners taking this course will learn the basic of Jira all the way to the advanced concepts such as Kanban and Scrum. The course is specially designed to suit the needs of every Jira user.
- Understand how to install and start learning Jira
- Understand how to Defect Management in Jira
- Learn how to effectively utilize Atlassian Jira for Test Case Management
- Understand the best way to work with various reports in Jira
- Learn everything there is to know about Agile development methodologies
- Understand how to utilize Jira Query Language to establish issues in Jira
- Learn how to develop and set up Jira agile boards on Kanban and Scrum
8. Learn JIRA Quickly – Enhance your resume, Move Ahead!
To enroll for this course, you’ll need basic computer skills as well as the capability to install software on your computer. This course specializes in the practicalities of utilizing Jira and helps learners understand why it’s important and how they can get started with it.
The concepts of this course are covered clearly with quick shortcuts and tips such as advanced menu items for JQL and issues and reporting in order to impress everyone with Your impeccable Jira skills.
This course helps you to get started with developing your own issues, projects, agile boards, search queries, and reports. This course is designed for developers, software engineers, testers, programmers, and everybody else who is new to Jira.
- Understand key Jira concepts
- Learn how to develop, edit, and manage various types of issues
- Develop projects well suited for; project management, help desk and tracking agile
- Develop excellent reports using Jira
- Learn the fundamental and advanced search with JQL
Choose any of the above courses if you are interested in learning Jira. All the courses are ideal and will help you scale your career.