Language diversity is a very interesting aspect of different countries in the world. It carries with it the definition of your culture, who you are and where you are from. Around 50% of the world’s population is in a quest to understand the different languages of their preference, trying to solve the BIG issue of language barrier amongst many countries. We have seen such disappointing scenarios happening when one is traveling to a new country with a different language from theirs, and one sometimes has to hire a human translator to help them around their activities in the new place. This can also be explained in the case where a big business meeting has stakeholders from different language speaking countries and the only way to communicate is through a person who understands both languages. But is this an exclusive and comfortable choice? Are you able to trust someone with your business deals or any other personal information in the name of translating it to another language? With that in mind, let me bring to you a technological option meant to give you full access to languages that you want to translate to. Introducing the Language device Translators made with high Artificial Intelligence.
Language device translators have proven to be efficient and more of a personalized kind of a translator since it translates your words to the language of the person your talking to and is reciprocated when they also talk to you. It saves you money in your travel seasons and makes it fun to make foreign friends through a small machine. It is most importantly convenient in places such as hospitals where the doctor and patient cant get each other very well and hence leading to slow identification of the patient’s problem and in case of an emergency it may lead to deaths due to patients trying to explain their problems. All these problems may be ended by the purchase of the following language translator devices.
Best Language Translator Devices in 2020
Buoth language translator device
This language translator device has the following incredible features; it has a high accuracy of up to 98% with 0.1 s translation speed, it supports 106 online languages and 8 offline languages, it has a 2.4-inch touch screen, it has an audio recording function and is made with high voice recognition microphones which can pick up your voice within 2 meters. It also has a high battery capacity of 1200mAH and can work on 8 hours straight and 180 hours of device standby mode. It comes with its charger and USB. An upgraded version of the Buoth Language translator comes with an additional feature of the Bluetooth function where you can use your Bluetooth earphones to connect. It gives a two-way type of translation. It also offers the camera (5 megapixels, camera recognition) translating option which translates 45 languages.
- It does not need one to download an app since it works independently.
- It gives you the option of recording an important meeting as a memo to be used later.
- It is fast and ensures quick communication with your fellow unlike in the case of human translation or google translation cases.
- It makes it easier to learn a new language and their pronunciation, as it translates and texts what you say tom it on the screen in both languages.
- The touch screen can also be texted into to get a text translation.
- It is simple to set up and use the manual.
- It has a playback function for the audio and the text can be saved to be used later if need be.
- It has a long battery life and does not rely on the phone’s battery life like in the case of App-based translators.
- They are not waterproof hence once it comes into contact with water it becomes useless.
- It also does not work if placed in a high-temperature place.
- It majorly needs s Wi-Fi/Hotspot to work very well but this can be solved in the case of connection problems by saving the languages you want for the offline services it provides. May also have network issues while setting up for the first time.
Language translator by CM.
It is made with very high technology (Artificial Intelligence) and it is made to be compatible with iPhone, smartphones and android 5.0 and above. It works with cheetah mobile App which translates 42 languages from the cloud system. It comes with its charger and, has an ultra-long battery performance and a battery life of up to 180 days on a stand by time and 2-week continuous use. It has a two-way type of translation.
- One can connect to friends, in-laws, clients and fellow workers easily and clearly.
- It is easy to set up after downloading the cheetahmobile app and connecting with a button press and hold.
- It breaks language barrier problems while in your travels abroad.
- It makes it easy to learn a foreign language due to the quick back and forth conversation.
- It is light weighted hence flexible to carry around and exhibits fast connectivity to the phone.
- It has an excellent speaker which brings out an excellent translation.
- It has long battery life.
- It saves you the weirdness of talking to your phone and waiting for translation in public.
- It is fashionable and modernized, giving you a sleek look.
- It may be affected by the phone’s battery life since it needs the mobile app to work well.
- It has a limited number of languages to translate.
- May bring up issues if you haven’t connected for days hence re-connecting it.
MORTENTR made language translator
This language translator is a two-way translator that supports 106 languages online and 8 languages when offline.it has a 2.4-inch touch screen that you can type in the text to be translated in real-time. It also has a 5megapixel camera for photo translation which translates 44 languages for online recognition. It has high accuracy in translation of up to 98%. It has a microphone that reduces noise in the background and can pick up your voice in a noisy environment. It has recording options in the case of a meeting or an interview. I t is both suitable for face to face and call translations.
- It instantly breaks cases of a language barrier in your abroad visit, or in your fieldwork in a foreign land or an international business meeting.
- It has a very good battery life
- It has the advantage of allowing the recording of information translated and keeping a memo for future use.
- It does not need to be connected to a phone to work efficiently.
- It is small in size, portable and can be carried everywhere where needed.
- It is easy to set up and fast in translating words and sentences.
- Faster learning of foreign language through voice, text and image translation.
- The device, however, has a disadvantage of recording space where you may have to delete previous translations to be able to record new ones.
Language translator device by DUTERI D
It is a high-tech translator machine that requires a Wi-Fi connection or a hotspot for it to work effectively. It supports up to 106 languages in the world. Its appearance has a 2.4-inch sized screen that displays text when translated and has buttons that when pressed it takes in voice command. It also supports the translation of images through the camera it has at the back of the translator device. The audio system is high definition and records well. It also can be connected to Bluetooth devices.
- enable satisfactory communication between people of different languages.
- It brings out a clear translation that is 98% accurate and fast response of 0.2 s.
- It has a playback advantage in case you’ve not understood what the other person said or wasn’t clear.
- It does not need one to install an app.
- It, however, needs a little bit of literacy to work around the device.
Language translator device should be a necessity among fellows who frequently experience language barrier issues. This can help do away with many incidences that arise as a result of not understanding each other. A language translator device with a good battery life and high technology features should be of consideration when you purchase one. They come at quite expensive prices in the market but they guarantee more advantages to the user. make a wise decision now and save yourself from the language barrier in your day to day life!