Linux is an open-source operating system that acts as a foundation for other software on a computer. It receives commands from other programs and in turn, delivers them to the computer’s hardware.
Linux Administration Bootcamp: Go From Beginner To Advanced
This course is designed for Linux administrators and engineers, experts who seek to become more effective in their work, application developers, and helpdesk staff who use Linux on a day to day basis.
It’s also ideal for you if you’re in search of Linux Expertise for personal application on business projects or self web hosting on your servers. Students doing research or completing their course work on Linux, College professors, Linux users who would like to learn more about the Linux command will also benefit from this course. Anyone who needs to learn more about Linux as an operating system should consider enrolling for this course.
Do you want to join thousands of other students who have mastered the Linux operating system through these courses? All you need to enroll in this course is a desire and interest to learn.
- Learn how to gain access to a Linux server
- Figure out the software you need to connect to Linux from Windows and Mac computers
- Understand the meaning of Linux distribution and what you should choose
- Define SSH and how it’s used
- Understand Linux’s file system layout and where to get programs
- Learn how to create, rename, move, and delete directories
- Master the basic Linux commands you’ll commonly use
- Understand how to list, read, create, edit, copy, and delete files
By the end of this course, learners will have mastered the basics of the Linux operating system. They’ll also be capable of applying the knowledge practically.
Complete Linux Training Course To Get Your Dream It Job 2020
This course is for anyone who wants to advance in IT as a career, those who seek to complete Linux training in a bid to secure an IT job, anyone seeking to master Linux command and the line skills, those who seek to become certified system administrators especially as RHCSA (Redhat Certified System Administrators) EX -200 or just anyone after starting a career in Linux.
As a requirement, one would be required to have a computer or a device in place for practical purposes.
- Troubleshooting Linux operations and other related issues
- Learning and understanding more than 139 Linux administration commands
- Competence to undertake the EX-200 exam and subsequent certification to RHCSA – EX200
- Professional competence as a Linux Administrator and certification to apply for IT jobs
- Version 7 and 8 of the Community Enterprise Operating System (CentoS)
- Advanced Linux administration skills
Learn Linux Administration And Supercharge Your Career
This course is designed for anyone seeking to undertake Linux system administration or engineering as a career. It’s also ideal for persons using Linux servers to research or for a course work application.
Application developers who are using, managing, or supporting the Linux operating system will gain from this course. Are you a professional seeking to be more efficient and effective in your line of work?
Perhaps you want to be more empowered in Linux Administration and application. If you do, then this course is designed for you.
To enroll in this course, learners should complete the “Learn Linux in 5 days”.
- Handling Linux users and groups
- Understanding how permissions work and how to decode encrypted Linux permissions.
- Configuration of Linux network interfaces and the application to system administration of networking concepts.
- An understanding of how the boot process operates on Linux servers and how it can be controlled.
- The generation of commands by a Linux system, how to store the messages thereof, and how to partition them in a system to avoid filling up disks.
- Extension of disks without downtime in a Logical Volume Manager (LVM)
- Application of nano, emacs editors, and Vi
Linux Administration With Troubleshooting Skills – Hands-on
This course is for students advancing in IT and Linux systems, persons in Linux administration seeking to advance in practical experience and on troubleshooting, professionals seeking to broaden their spectrum of disciplines as far as Linux administration and engineering is concerned. To enroll in this course you’ll a laptop or PC and a reliable internet connection. While there are no formal requirements needed for you to enroll in this course, learners should have prior system administrator experience in various operating systems.
This is a comprehensive course that covers the following features
- Introduction to Linux basic concepts, & History of Unix/Linux
- Red Hat Package Manager (RPM)
- File Transfer Protocol (FTP) between a client and a server on a computer network.
- Automating Installation using kickstart
- Network concepts
- Advanced Linux Commands and Requests
- Permissions in Red Hat Linux
- Disk Partitions, File Systems Creations & RAID Configuration including security in storage as well as Controlling Access to files with ACLs
- Bash profile, Variables & Standard Input-output Redirecting including Administration with Troubleshooting Skills
- Domain Name System (DNS)
- Troubleshooting Linux Boot Problems in Linux (Basic System Recovery)
- Backup and Restore operations
- Grand Unified Bootloader (Grub2)
- Linux upgrading and configuration
Linux Administration And Troubleshooting – Masterclass!
This course is for support engineers, desktop operators and system administrators carrying out basic tasks in the day to day running of Linux operations as well as those who want to excel in their work as Linux administrators. To enroll in this course learners should possess experience in a Linux Operating System.
Learners will cover the following features.
- Configuration of SELinux to sure both server and the entire system
- Secure Shell (SSH) Server configuration for encrypted connections through virtual computers and network file creation in a manner that can protect and control Linux files so created.
- Acquisition of administrative superuser power with Super User do (sudo) in a manner that allows multitasking and troubleshooting of engineering and administrative tasks.
- Web Server, Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) and Secure Shell (SSH) set up
- Netcat using with ping in a network
- Generate links and check the status of directories with modification time
- Linux command line mastery and the processes that follow a request
- Creation of users, groups, and learning about the specific users in Linux administration.
Linux Security And Hardening, The Practical Security Guide
This course is for Linux system administrators who would like to make the systems they employ more secure, persons seeking to take Linux administration or engineering as a profession, and those who seek furtherance to basic Linux operating systems already taken as courses. A general understanding of how Linux Systems work is requisite in addition to taking the “Learn Linux in 5 days” course before undertaking this course.
In this comprehensive course, learners will cover the features listed below.
- Protection to your superuser account (the root account)
- How to configure Linux Firewall and the detail to how it works
- How to port scan and detail to network service detection
- Means of securely sharing accounts and attachment of audit trails
- Encryption and password control policies as well as aging of account policies on Linux servers.
- Curbing hacking tendencies by protecting Linux systems
- Hardware protection and software prevention from attackers who might be familiar with your networks
- Hardening of your Secure Shells (SSH)
- Enhancement of Network Security
- Access Control Lists (ACLs), File Attributes, Special Modes, and other Advanced Linux Permissions
- Network encryptions and File system security in the Linux System Server and the remote computers
- Configuration of Superuser Do (sudo)
This course is appropriate for persons who need to practically apply Linux into real-life experiences especially from an enterprise point of view. All computer operations are dependent on Linux Systems. It’s the base upon which they are founded from command to execution.
It’s necessary that all users have a proper understanding of what transpires either in the Linux Server System through the networks up to the remote computers. You will be taken through a detail that will see to the application of theoretical work into a real word enterprise module.
- Application of Linux in a company
- Various types of Linux and their application in an institution setup
- Configuration of Linux systems and their setup in a Linux System Server
- Application of the different Linux commands and demonstration of their usage
- Authentication of Linux systems in an enterprise and the admission of users and user controls to a Linux system.
- Securing of Users in a Linux Server System
- Classification and partitioning as a security measure to filing system in a Linux System. This will include differentiation of control access methods as far as Linux Systems are concerned.
- Hardening a Linux System which will include the whole networking system
This course is fit for people who are new to Linux and the systems thereto and/or individuals seeking to develop knowledge in applying Linux to either the graphical interface or command line across the main distribution networks.
It seeks to equip experienced computer users who have had no exposure to Linux either in an enterprise set up or working as individuals. Although no requirements are needed to enroll in this course, learners should have basic knowledge of running a computer.
- General uses of Linux
- Essential command-line operations
- Linux graphical interface and system configurations
- Navigation through Linux distributions
- A proper understanding of Linux Systems
Enroll in any of the listed courses above and join thousands of other students to these courses. Great trained or enhance your expertise and stand out as a professional