With the emergence of many operating systems, there has been an increased emergence of spying software’s in the market. Despite the fact windows are the most common and widespread OS, Linux is still penetrating the market at a very high rate. Finding the most suitable spying software is essential for your Linux OS.
We are going to look at some of the top-notch spying software and their features in detail.
This software is suitable mainly for real-time monitoring which mainly involves metrics collected from a variety of sources from the internet.
Some of the Zabbix features include:
- Detecting erroneous entries of data obtained from various devices
- Supports various authentication methods.
- Has a wide variety of templates for automating tasks.
- Enables remote running of custom scripts.
- Customization of messages.
- High level of encryption.
- Assists in compliance with various industrial standards.
The amazing thing about this software is that it is 100% free of charge.
This is also a very nice spying software that can be compatible with the Linux operating system. Some of its features include:
- Enables creation of IP groups to monitor traffic as you want
- Enables the identification of software and apps that are consuming a maximum band.
- Identification of possible system problems and also identifying the root cause of the same.
- Support various technologies.
- Has the flow navigator which is a module that enables in creation and access of personalized network traffic.
For a user to install this software into his/her computer, the computer must meet the following specifications.
- Must be a quad-core of 3 Gigahertz or above.
- Must have at least 16GB storage space available to facilitate the installation of the software.
Upon downloading the software, one is awarded a 30-day free trial after which there will be some monthly charges.
Mainly this software entails monitoring and alerting engines in which most applications are built. This software usually uses the C programming language. Some of the features of the software include:
- Customized dashboards to meet your preference.
- Automatic rotation of the log files.
- Enabling the definition of a hierarchy of network hosts.
- Aids incapacity planning
- It has an automatic restart feature.
Some of the system requirements are:
- The computer should have a Linux or Unix operating system.
- A webserver should be present.
The software is free to use since it is an open-source
This software mainly focuses on cloud-based technology. It is meant for large enterprises that may be having a large networking system. Some of its features include:
- It has a time efficiency capability
- Reduction of overhead.
- It has a real-time visibility option.
- Supports modern business tools.
Information about the pricing of the software can be found upon request and this can be one by contacting the sales team. However, one can request a demo on their website.
This software is based on graphing solutions. The software has the following features:
- It has an unlimited number of graphs that can be defined.
- It facilitates all graph items.
- Enables the creation of custom scripts to aid in data gathering.
- Has templates that are used for task automation.
The cacti software is free of charge and you can download the software from their website.
This software is compatible both with the Linux and Unix operating systems. The software comes with the following features:
- Enables creation of scripts
- It has an interactive interface that is user friendly.
- Facilitates real-time signals.
This software happens to be an open-source thus it is free of charge. The software can be acquired from their website.
All the above seven software are the best spying software for the Linux operating system. The majority of them have numerous features apart from the ones listed above. Besides, most of the software is free of charge and they have been tested and proved that they are working. You should therefore download your preferred software and get to enjoy a wide variety of features.