Node is designed to develop scalable network applications. A common function for a web server would be to launch a file on the server and take back the content to the client. Node.js will handle a file request as seen below.
- Dispatches a task to the file system in a computer
- Prepares to execute the next request
- After the file system has launched and read the file, the server then takes back the content to the client.
- Node.js gets rid of wait time and proceeds to the subsequent request
- Node.js runs a non-blocking, single-threaded, asynchronous programming, popularly recognized for its memory adequacy
Node.js is Capable of:
- Producing effective page content
- Gathering form data
- Generating, writing, reading, closing, and even deleting files on the server
- Modifying, deleting, and adding data to your website
Understanding a Node.js File
Node.js files comprise of functions that will be handled in specific events such as a user attempting to connect to a port on the server. Initiation of Node.js files must be done on the server for substantial effect. The extension “.js” features in all Node.js files.
Node.js has a no ending curve especially now that technology keeps on changing regularly. Research shows that Node is among the top ten most popular and well-paying ventures. Therefore, with numerous Node related opportunities and jobs available, there is no better time to master the skills.
If you are a developer, continued learning will not only place you ahead of your competitors, but it will enable you to create value for your clients. Whether you are a veteran or a beginner, the following 6 best Node.js courses will help you scale your career.
This course is designed for anybody aspiring to change careers, launch Node applications independently. There are 8 chapters in the Node.js course during which you will develop actual world applications using Node, MongoDB, Express, and Mocha among many other tools.
Have you had a bad encounter with trying to learn Node which perhaps left you frustrated or disinterested in the course? Perhaps this particular course will change your attitude. The Node.js Developer Course was created and customized to meet your needs. In the end, you will be able to develop, try-out, and launch Node applications with ease.
Redistributing your Node applications to production as well as generating actual time web applications using SocketIO are other critical concepts you will learn in this course.
- An ideal course for both veterans and beginners in app development
- The course was created by a passionate instructor who understands the expectations of enthusiastic and aspiring app developers
- Specially structured to provide you with the hands-on experience you need to build and start your own project
- A comprehensive package complete with everything you will need to develop your skills and give you an edge ahead of your competitors.
- An up to date course complete with a 30-day money back guarantee
- You will be confident enough to launch your own app development career
Enrolled students: 114,315
Content Hours: 26:34:18
Other Online Courses:
Are you an aspiring developer looking to scale up your career as a Node.js developer? Do you dream about becoming a MEAN stack developer? Perhaps you are passionate about server development albeit not having sufficient experience. If you have been using different server technologies and want to learn Node, this course is designed for you.
- Evaluate web apps, APIs, and web sites with Express and understand how Express can be a time-saving strategy to Node developers
- Understand the functionality of NodeJS under the hood
- Develop a web server in Node and figure out how it functions
- Develop API and web application with ease using Express
- Improve your MEAN stack knowledge and be more conversant with NodeJS than your competitors.
Enrolled students: 86,512
Content Hours: 13:10:21
During this course, you will evaluate the basics of Redux and React and learn how to integrate Redux, ultra-popular React, MongoDB, and Express technologies when developing a full stack web app.
With the help of the able instructor, you will delve deep into advanced deployment, execution of email, and billing and payment. At the end of the course, you will have a clear understanding of everything covered in this course. You will be in a position to apply them both in your professional and personal projects.
- A learn by doing interactive concept to ensure that you understand better and faster
- Develop a huge web app that includes the advanced features of Redux, React, Mongo, and Express. Include each concept within an actual application in order to understand when to utilize each robust and exclusive feature.
- Learn how to develop an application that is capable of sending mass emails to numerous users intended for feedback collection
- Understand the architectural considerations of developing a full stack application
- Develop reusable user inputs and navigation with Redux
- Learn how to utilize Stripe to facilitate credit card handling and receiving of payments
- Understand how to utilize automated emails to engage your users
Price: 12.99 $
Enrolled students: 43,332
Content Hours: 25:43:21
This course covers everything about server-side while focusing on the NodeJS platform. You will evaluate Web protocols: HTTPS and HTTP, analyze NodeJS modules and NodeJS such as Express for developing web servers. On the database concept, you will learn basic NoSQL databases and CRUD operations such as Mongoose and MongoDB for contacting MongoDB from NodeJS.
Further, you will learn the REST theory and how to develop RESTful API. you will also cover security and authentication. The course involves a review session where learners will evaluate Baas (backend as a service) approaches as well as incorporating commercial, open source, and mobile Baas services.
- Utilize the NodeJS framework to develop and set up a backend server
- Obtain knowledge of CRUD, server-side theory, and REST
- Develop a RESTful API for the front end to facilitate the access of backend services
- Accumulate extensive knowledge and enhance your skills to boost your career goals
Content Hours: Approximately 31 hours
This course is designed for technology entrepreneurs who want to explore application development and web coding. If you are passionate about redistributing NodeJS applications on the cloud or are studying computer engineering, this course will come in handy.
- Master sufficient skills to write highly scalable networked applications redistributed on the cloud.
- Leverage on the available free eBook – ECMAScript 6 QuickBytes to understand ES6
- Understand how to write a web server using NodeJS Streams
- Develop actual time applications that utilize Web Sockets
- Learn how to set up ports and forwarding and security on Amazon EC2
Enrolled students: 10,712
Content Hours: 15:50:29
You do not have to be a veteran of the above-mentioned topics. In the end, you will be capable of developing your own Angular and NodeJS applications.
- Develop real NodeJS and ANgular apps
- Learn how to incorporate error execution in order to enhance any NodeJS or Angular
- Understand how to connect a NodeJS backend with any Angular Frontend
- Utilize Mongoose with MongoDB to connect with data on the backend
- Utilize ExpressJS and a NodeJS framework
- Learn how ANgular functions and how it connects with backends
- Gain from the numerous advancements and Angular advantages such as excellent support for asynchronous operations, speed, high reactivity, ease of development, and good scalability.
- Get an opportunity to learn Angular from scratch or refresh your already acquired knowledge
- Leverage on the great content the instructor has created to make the course easier to understand
- Get a hands-on experience that will enable you to enhance your skills and scale your career
Enrolled students: 47,697
Content Hours: 12:38:43
Choose one of the courses illustrated above and take your career to the next level. They are specially designed to enhance your skills and prepare you to develop your own applications.