Spring Boot is an open-source Java-based framework managed by Pivotal. It gives Java developers a platform where they can establish a production-grade and auto configurable Spring application. Developers can use this application to get started fast without wasting time to prepare and configure their application.
Microservices, also known as microservices architecture, is a native cloud architectural approach. Here, a single application consists of many loosely independent and coupled small deployable services or components. These services usually come with their stack which includes a data model and the database.
They also communicate among themselves through a combination of event streaming, REST APIs, and message brokers. Further, they’re coordinated by business capability. The line that separates services here is known as a bounded text. Are you a passionate developer? Are you interested in learning Spring Boot and Cloud Microservices? If you do, here are some of the best courses to choose from.
Best Free Spring Boot / Cloud Microservices Courses
If you want to see what spring bot and cloud microservices are then you should check the bellow free ones, for advanced details you can check the premium ones:
Best Premium Spring Boot / Cloud Microservices Courses
1.Spring & Hibernate for Beginners (includes Spring Boot)
This course is specially designed for novice and advanced Java developers. To enroll in this course you need basic HTML knowledge. You’ll also need some basic Java understanding. In this course, learners will develop a real-time project using Spring MVC, Hibernate, Spring Boot, and Spring REST from scratch. Further, the instructor will teach learners how to type every line of code through videos. Instructors will carefully explain every line of code to help learners understand.
- Understand fundamental spring 5 features such as Annotations, Core, Java Config, Spring MVC, AOP, Maven, and Hibernate
- Engage in some of the popular videos which include: Spring Security, Spring Boot 2, Spring Data JPA, Thymeleaf, Spring REST, and Spring Data REST
- Join an active community of more than 125,000 already enrolled students
- Gain excellent and effective skills that will help you scale your career and improve your expertise
- Increase your chances of landing a job as a Hibernate or Spring developer
2. Master Microservices with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud
This course is ideal for you if you’re passionate about learning how to develop and design RESTful web services using Spring Boot. You can also enroll for this course if you’re interested in learning how to develop and design Microservices using Spring Cloud. Individuals who want to have a hands-on step by step approach will find this course interesting. To enroll in this course you need basic experience with Spring and Java. While you don’t have to have any experience with microservices, you should be passionate about development.
- Master the art of designing and developing RESTful web services using Spring Boot
- Understand how to enforce validation, exception handling, filtering, and HATEOAS for RESTful Web services.
- Learn how to develop Microservices using Spring Cloud and Spring Boot
- Understand how to enforce Dynamic scaling(Eureka Naming Server), client-side load balancing (Ribbon), and an API Gateway (Zuul)
- Master how to apply Distributed detection for microservices using Zipkin and Spring Cloud Sleuth
- Learn how to configure Centralized microservices using \spring Cloud Config. Server
- Master how to adapt your RESTful web services
- Learn how to record RESTful web services using Swagger
- Know how to use Spring Cloud Bus to swap messages regarding configuration updates
- Learn how to apply Fault Tolerance for microservices using Hystrix
- Master how to track RESTful services using Spring Boot Actuator
- Learn the best practices for designing RESTful web services
- Understand how to simplify communication with other microservices with Feign REST client
3. Spring Framework 5: Beginner to Guru
This course is designed for Java developers who are interested in using the Spring Framework to develop enterprise applications. To enroll in this course you need a basic Java understanding. Having HTML, databases, and SQL knowledge will be an advantage
- Understand the Spring Framework from an experienced instructor who has worked as a spring source consultant. Apart from collaborating with Pivotal customers, the instructor has given speeches at Spring One
- Learn how to develop Spring applications with best practices such as GitHub, Solid OOP, Continuous Integration Testing, and Test-Driven Development
- Get step by step instructions on how to develop Spring applications with Spring Boot 2 and Spring Framework 5
- Learn how to access data with Hibernate and Spring Data JPA
- Understand Reactive Programming using Spring Framework 5
- Understand how to use Spring Framework 5 to develop an end to end Reactive application using MongoDB
- Learn how to operate a Spring Boot application in a Docker container
- Develop web applications with Spring MVC
- Gain access to a Spring Boot application Cookbook
4. Spring Framework Master Class – Learn Spring the Modern Way!
To enroll in this course you should be passionate about development. Further, you’ll need basic programming experience using Java. You don’t need any Spring experience. This course is designed for you if you’re interested in learning the fundamentals of Spring Framework using Hands-on examples.
You can also enroll in this course if you’re interested in learning how to develop testable applications with Spring. Do you want to understand the fundamentals of Spring Boot and Spring Modules (JDBC and AOP)? If you do this course will be great. At the end of this course, you’ll become a sought after expert for fixing Spring Framework related problems in different projects.
If you’re a beginner, you’ll scale to become an experienced Spring developer. What’s more, you’ll learn how to use Spring Annotations such as @Component, @Autowired, @Service, @Configuration, @Repository, and @Primary.
- Understand Spring Framework in the same way that real projects utilize it
- Gain all the skills you need to boost your expertise using Spring Framework in your employment interviews
- Enhance your skills and finally become an expert Spring developer able to write Great Unit Tests
- Understand the fundamentals of Spring. These include: IOC Container, Dependency Injection, BeanFactory, and Application Context
- Have a comprehensive understanding of Spring MVC covering DispatcherServlet, Controllers, Model, and ViewResolver
- Learn how to use various Spring Boot Starters. These are: Starter Data Jpa, Spring Boot Starter Web, and Starter Test
- Learn the fundamentals of Maven, Mockito, Eclipse, and JUnit
- Understand the basics of Spring AOP, JPA, Spring Boot, and Spring JDBC
- Engage in a step by step process to learn how to build a basic web application with Spring MVC and JSP Servlets
- Understand how to write unit tests using XML, Mockito, and Java Application Contexts
5. Master Java Web Services and RESTful API with Spring Boot
This course is ideal for you if you’re interested in learning: the fundamentals of Web services, how to design and develop RESTful web services, the terminologies related to Web services, and how to design and develop SOAP web services. You can also enroll in this course if you have a basic understanding of Java and want to enhance your skills.
People who want to enhance their knowledge of Spring can also enroll in this course. To enroll you’ll need previous Java experience. You don’t need any experience in web services. The Instructor will help you learn how to install Eclipse and get started with running Tomcat and Maven.
- Understand how to develop and design RESTful and SoAp web services using Spring Boot
- Learn Spring Boot features such as Spring Initializr, Auto Configuration, and Starter Projects
- Learn the best practices in developing RESTful web services
- Understand how to link Web services to a database with Hibernate and JPA using Spring Boot
- Learn how to apply exception-handling, HATEOAS, Filtering, and Validation for RESTful Web services
- Understand how to use a vast range of Spring Boot starter projects. These are: Spring Boot Web Services, Spring Boot Web, and Spring Boot Data JPA
- Understand how to sort, monitor, and record your RESTful web services using Spring Boot
- Learn about SOAP header, WSDL, SOAP body, XSD, SOAP Fault, EndPoint, and JAXB
6. Go Java Full Stack with Spring Boot and Angular
This course is ideal for you if you’re interested in developing your premier full-stack application using Spring Boot and Angular. Developers who want to start developing a full-stack application using Angular will also benefit from using this application. Are you passionate about learning the basic Angular Frontend Framework development blocks?
- Understand the fundamentals of developing excellent frontend applications using Angular
- Learn how to use Spring Security to set up basic authentication using JWT
- Get an introduction to developing excellent RESTful APIs using Spring Boot
- Learn how to solve the challenges involved in connecting an angular frontend to a RESTful API
- Learn how to link Hibernate/JPA to REST API using Spring Boot
- Understand the fundamentals of Angular. That is: Components, Routing, Angular Modules, and Data Binding
- Understand how to use a vast range of Spring Boot starter projects that is: Spring Boot Data JPA and Spring Boot Web
- Learn the best practices in developing Restful web services
Choose one of the courses discussed here to enhance your skills, become one of the most sought after experts, and scale your career.