TensorFlow can be said to be a software library which is open-sourced in nature. It is used for dataflow and can also be used for the purpose of differentiable programming. It operates through the presence of a math library which is symbolic in nature. Other things TensorFlow can be used for would include using applications that deal with machine learning. TensorFlow is so good that it is endorsed and used for research by Google.
TensorFlow was first created by Google itself through its Google brain team. However, TensorFlow was then meant to be used by Google and Google alone. It was released to the general public in 2015.
Since then, there have been a number of courses which team people how to use TensorFlow to the best of their abilities. It can be quite hard to pick point these courses and choose what the best ones are. However, we would be happy to help you do that. Here are some of the best TensorFlow courses you can find;
1. Complete Guide to TensorFlow for Deep learning with Udemy
This course can be found on Udemy and is the perfect course if you want to learn how to use the deep learning framework which has been developed by Google. This is, of course, is TensorFlow with python.
This course, however, will require a lot of self-sacrifice and devotion. You would have to watch videos which will last for about 14 hours. You would also need to read about 7 articles which would be made accessible to you. At the end of this course, you would be presented with a certificate which would state that you have successfully completed the course.
Here are some things which you can expect to learn in the course;
- You can expect to learn the various ways in which you can use TensorFlow for the purpose of classification tasks combined regression
- You can also expect to learn the various ways in which neural networks operate
- You would also learn the various ways in which you can use reinforcement learning through the gym for openAI
- By the end of the course, you would have learned everything you need to know about deep learning
Some of the topics which you can expect to encounter throughout the course would include definition and fundamentals of machine learning, the crash course, autoencoders and the basics of TensorFlow amongst others.
Thinking of taking this course? If you are, it would be preferable if you have some basic knowledge about programming such as how to use python. You would benefit from knowing a little math such as how to derive mean and things like that.
2. Master Deep Learning with TensorFlow in Python
Build Deep Learning Algorithms with TensorFlow, Dive into Neural Networks and Master the #1 Skill of the Data Scientist
What you’ll learn:
- Gain a Strong Understanding of TensorFlow – Google’s Cutting-Edge Deep Learning Framework
- Build Deep Learning Algorithms from Scratch in Python Using NumPy and TensorFlow
- Set Yourself Apart with Hands-on Deep and Machine Learning Experience
- Grasp the Mathematics Behind Deep Learning Algorithms
- Understand Backpropagation, Stochastic Gradient Descent, Batching, Momentum, and Learning Rate Schedules
- Know the Ins and Outs of Underfitting, Overfitting, Training, Validation, Testing, Early Stopping, and Initialization
- Competently Carry Out Pre-Processing, Standardization, Normalization, and One-Hot Encoding
This course is offered by deeplearning.ai. Are you a developer who would like to update your profile by learning about algorithms that are powered by AI and are very scalable? If you are, then you would surely find this course to be very interesting indeed. This course would help you understand the best methods to use TensorFlow in relation to AI and Machine learning (ML).
When you join this course, you would have to devote at least 7 hours of your time to complete it. This would take you about 4-5 weeks to complete if you devote 2 hours or less every week. The course can only be taken in English.
Taking this course would ensure that you learn the following;
- You learn the best methods through which you can use TensorFlow effectively
- You would also learn ways in which a neural network can be effectively built.
- You would be able to improve your neural networks through the use of convolutions.
Some of the topics which you can expect to learn during this course would be an introduction to the computer vision, the programming paradigm and the various ways in which we can use images which are of real-world in nature. Most of the classes would come with videos and quizzes which you would have to solve.
4. Deep learning in Python with Udemy
Another course which you would surely find interesting is Modern Deep learning which is done in Python. This course was created by the Lazy Programmer Inc. this course would instruct its students on the various ways in which you can create applications and libraries such as TensorFlow, Keras and even CNTK. You would be opened to a whole new level of deep learning with python to guide your way through.
When you choose to study this course, you would be ready to devote 9 hours of your time to the many videos which would be shown. At the end of the program, you would be given a certificate stating that the course has been duly completed by you.
Here are some things which you can expect to learn during this period;
- · From this course, you would be able to understand the basic concepts of Theano.
- From this course, you would be able to understand how TensorFlow works and the fundamentals of that library
- From this course, you would also be able to understand the meaning of dropout regularization and be able to implement in the TensorFlow library.
Are you interested in taking this course? If you are, then you would need to have some knowledge of some things such as Python and Numpy. You would also have to have installed TensorFlow and Theano. You would surely find this course very rewarding.
5. The TensorFlow Bootcamp with Udemy
If you are looking to become a pro with TensorFlow in addition to learning machine learning through python, then the TensorFlow Bootcamp for Data science in relation with python would prove to a very useful course for you.
Some of the things which you can expect the course to demand would include about 7-8 hours of your time spent on watching videos. You would also be required to read about 3 articles and download about 45 resources. After the course has been completed successfully, you would be given a certificate of completion to show that you have completed the course.
Here are some of the things which you can expect to learn on the course:
- You would be able to use the modeling frame for a neural network with TensorFlow
- You would be able to use the python for any data science practical which you have to achieve
- This course would teach you how to execute deep learning due to a complete knowledge of how TensorFlow works
- With this course, you would be able to implement the various ways in which you can combine machine learning with TensorFlow.
If you are interested in taking this course, you would, therefore, be interested in what you would need to have in terms of requirements. It is advisable that you have knowledge of how an installation on your computer takes place.
You would also find that having background knowledge of how python programming works would be an added advantage. Having background knowledge of other things such as machine learning and the terms which comes with it combined with various statistical concepts would make this a fun and enjoyable lesson.
6. TensorFlow for Beginners with Udemy
This course would help you to learn how you need to know as regard machine learning and the various solutions from Deep learning with the aid of TensorFlow
When you take this course, you would be required to devote at least 4 hours of your time watching the various videos, read at least one article and down eight resources. When you have completed the course, you would be eligible to be granted your certificate of completion.
Here are some of the major things which you would learn during this course;
- In this course, you will learn how to use TensorFlow from the very first basic lessons
- In this course, you would learn how to use AI and ML to create your very own real-world. This would be done through the use of TensorFlow.
- In this course, you would learn how to understand ML lifecycle and how you can use in conjunction with the TensorBoard.
Are you interested in taking the first step in learning about TensorFlow? If you are, then you would surely be interested in knowing what the requirements are for this course. The answer is that there is none! However, it would be preferable if you knew any of the programming languages that are available. Your knowledge does not have to be complete. Having just background or basic knowledge would be perfect to start.
7. Predictive Analytics with TensorFlow
Course not found.
Predictive analytics discovers hidden patterns in structured and unstructured data for automated decision-making in business intelligence. This course will help you build, tune, and deploy predictive models with TensorFlow in three main divisions. The first division covers linear algebra, statistics, and probability theory for predictive modeling. The second division covers developing predictive models via supervised (classification and regression) and unsupervised (clustering) algorithms.
What you will learn:
- Get a solid and theoretical understanding of linear algebra, statistics, and probability for predictive modeling
- Develop predictive models using classification, regression, and clustering algorithms
- Develop predictive models for NLP
- Learn how to use reinforcement learning for predictive analytics
- Use factorization machines for advanced recommendation systems
- Get hands-on with deep learning architectures to master advanced predictive analytics
- Learn how to use deep neural networks for predictive analytics
- See how to use recurrent neural networks for predictive analytics
- Master convolutional neural networks for emotion recognition, image classification, and sentiment analysis
TenserFlow 2.0 has just been released, there are a couple of informations about it but not a lot yet. You can start first by checking what are the new TenserFlow 2.0 new features. If you want just a short overview you can check below video:
If you are more expert and want a deep dive into what TenserFlow 2.0 has to offer then you can check some of the below courses:
Course not found.
Course not found.
Course not found.
Making Money With TensorFlow
All this learning may benefit you in other way then applying this to your job. To see how you can make some money online with TensorFlow you can check the below video, it is having some detailed informations that you can use to start:
Learning about TensorFlow would turn out to be much more fun that you would expect.
So here are the top courses which you can take to learn about TensorFlow. If you have no knowledge about it or are starting from the very beginning, then you would have to be patient. Taking the lessons above would leave you feeling like a pro in less than no time. You would be able to master TensorFlow beyond your wildest dreams. So make it happen.