VueJS is a progressive framework for developing user interfaces. Vue is different from other monolithic frameworks because it’s designed to be cumulatively adoptable from the ground up. The key library is fixed only on the view layer, and picking it up to incorporate it with existing projects or other libraries is easy.
At the same time, Vue can power advanced single-page applications when used in collaboration with supporting libraries and modern tooling. If you want to learn more about this framework, here are 8 of the best VueJS courses you can enroll in.
Best VueJS Free Courses
There are a couple of free VueJS Courses but they are only to make an idea of what exactly they are offering.
1. Vue.js Fast Crash Course
This course covers the main Vue features so that anybody can be up and running with it in no time.
Here are some of the things we are covering :
- Data binding
- Control Structures
- Lists rendering
- Computed properties
- and more…..
2. Vue.js 2 Basics in just 1 hour FREE
The course is covering the basic things and in 1 hour you can see if it is for you or not.
3. Learn Vue.js – Full Course for Beginners – 2019
Best VueJS Paid Courses
1.Vue JS 2 – The Complete Guide
- Learn how to develop great Vu.js applications both small and easy to the more complex enterprise one.
- Learn how to interface using DOM and get versed with the use of components.
- Incorporate Vue.js in both single and multiple page applications
- Understand the best way of configuring workflow as well as a development environment
- Learn everything there is to know about mixins, filters, and directives
- Understand how to deploy the Application
2. Vue JS 2.0 – Mastering Web Apps
The Vue JS 2.0 course on mastering web applications will help you become an established sought after software engineer. This course is project-based and designed to introduce you to coding right away. During the course, learners will develop premeditated application examples designed to help them sharpen their advanced web development skills. The first stages of this course involve understanding the Vue 2.0 essentials by evaluating the principal syntax and concepts. After that learners will be able to develop their inaugural single page application using Vue. The next step will involve building an application capable of handling HTTP web requests using both Vue and public API. learners will also be introduced to Vue Router for multiple page applications as well as participate in developing an application that is compatible with Vuex in terms of managing data. In the end, learners will be able to develop an application complete with comprehensive authentication as well as an actual time database.
- Develop comprehensive VueRouter, Vue JS, and Vuex applications from scratch
- Learn how to build web application complete with an actual time database and full authentication service
- Build applications that are compatible with web requests and APIs
3. Vue.js Essentials – 3 Course Bundle
As a Learner taking this course, you will develop three actual world Vu.js applications which shall move your from Vue basics to the more complex features. At the end of this course, you will be in a position to understand every Vue concept from the beginner to advanced level.
- Develop three actual world applications with Vue.js leveraging each feature in Vue
- Configure VueJS environment using development tools such as Webpack
- Learn how to write basic Vue using ES5 and advanced Vue using ES6
- Make use of popular Vue ecosystem plugins such as Vue-resource and vue-router
- Learn how to develop innovative features such as server-side rendering, render functions, and single file components.
4. Build Web Apps with Vue JS 2 & Firebase
This course is ideal for learners who want to start developing full stack applications using Firebase and Vue JS. this course will transform you from a beginner to a fully fledged level in Vue JS. the lecturer will take you through the basics of VueJS and proceed on to developing advanced VueJS applications. You will understand everything there is to know about VueRoutes and learn how to create single page applications using it. You will also learn how to use Vue CLI to progress fast when developing Vue applications. Further, you will learn how to utilize Firebase, a free online service from Google which acts as a fully fledged feature rich backend to VueJS applications. This course will help you understand how to use Firebase to keep and redeem data to and from a NoSQL database referred to as Firestore.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of Firebase and Vue JS from the ground up
- Understand and deploy Firebase authentication in Vue JS web applications
- Develop and implement 3 actual world web applications using Firebase and Sue JS
- Learn how to use other Firebase services such as hosting, cloud functions, and firebase database.
5. The complete Vue JS course
This course is designed to you if you are interested in learning the entire process of developing your application using Vue.
- Learn how to install Vue and other basics about the framework
- Develop a small game with only basic information about Vue
- Understand how to integrate your Vue application with other technologies such as Firebase
- Increase your Vue knowledge and start using it in collaboration with Node js
- Learn how to use Vuex
6. Vue JS 2: From Beginner to Professional
This course will teach you how to develop reactive web applications at any scale using Vue. you will understand everything there is to learn about Vue.js as well as develop various application examples along the course. Lecturers will demonstrate each concept and learners will have ample time to practice what they learn. You don’t need previous VueJS experience to enroll for this course. Unlike other frameworks, Vue.js is easy to understand which means you will do away with the long hours associated with the configuration.
- Learn how to develop advanced Vue.js applications
- Learn the Vue theory and understand how it works under the hood
- Understand how to build single page applications
- Understand how to communicate with servers using HTTP
- Learn how to manage state in large applications using Vuex
- Learn how to use advanced tools for designing and building applications
7. React JS, Angular & Vue JS – Quickstart & Comparison
At the end of the course, you ‘ll be in a position to run a detailed comparison of the three frameworks. During the course, you’ll understand the basic information of each framework as well as dive into the reasons why developers use them in the first place. You’ll also be introduced to jQuery where you will learn how it differs with the frameworks.
Vue.jsis a lightweight and exciting front end development framework for developing advanced web applications. There are numerous concepts you can learn in a bid to become an expert Vue developer. In the Vue.js Fundamentals course, learners will gain the foundational knowledge they need to develop their own projects from scratch using the Vue CLI.
This will include generating components and handling communication between the components. Learners will also understand how to create routes and move from one page to the other, handle state, and engage with the server using Vuex as well as develop custom directives. At the end of the course, you’ll be able to deploy your applications to production and have sufficient knowledge and skills on Vue.js required to build professional and reliable Vue applications.
- Learn how to build Vue.js components and template syntax
- Understand how to route from page to page
- Understand how to enable inter-component communication
- Learn how to manage state and server communication using Vuex
Choose any of the courses mentioned here to improve your VueJS knowledge and become a sought after software engineer.