LattePanda Alpha is a nice mini PC that can run Windows 10 and Linux and it comes under 300$. MAC Mini 2018 has been launched and the price is quite high as it comes at around 1000$.
LattePanda Alpha can be a viable Mac Mini alternative at only 300$ even if the CPU is a mobile one and not a desktop one as in the Mac Mini. LattePanda Alpha can run Windows 10 and Linux and can be great for basic tasks.
- CPU：Intel 7th Gen Core m3-7y30
- Core：1.6-2.6GHz Dual-Core，Four-Thread
- Graphics：Intel HD Graphics 615, 300-900MHz
- RAM：8GB LPDDR3 1866MHz Dual-Channel
- Connectors: 1x M.2 M Key, PCIe 4x, supports NVMe SSD and SATA SSD. 1x M.2 E Key, PCIe 2x，supports USB2.0, UART, PCM
- Connectivity： WIFI 802.11 AC, 2.4G & 5G Dual Band. Bluetooth 4.2. Gigabyte Ethernet
- USB Ports： 3x USB 3.0 Type A. 1x USB Type C, supports PD, DP, USB 3.0
- Display： HDMI Output Type-C DP Support Extendable eDP touch displays
- Co-processor：Arduino Leonardo
- GPIO & other features：2x 50 GPIOs including I2C, I2S, USB, RS232, UART, RTC. Power Management. Extendable power button.
- OS Support：Windows 10 Pro, various Linux
There is the below video done by Lon.Tv where you will see all the details about the LattePanda Alpha and how is doing. In the video, you will see how well is doing in Linux and Windows 10, benchmarks and real live test with a Nvidia 1030 installed on it to see how is doing. If you are planning to buy one check Lon video: