I am always in a lookup for a Mini PC as I like them as they are small and have enough power to help you do some of the basic tasks like browsing the internet, watch some movies or perform various office tasks.
There are a couple of options when it comes to Mini PC like the Intel NUC Mini PCs but I also like other options to see what they are offering. For some Intel NUC mini PC check:
Pepper Jobs GLK-UC2X Mini PC Review
In this article, I would like to present a new mini PC Pepper Jobs GLK-UC2X which looks to do a great job at a decent price.
Pepper Jobs GLK-UC2X it is having
Below is a image that is highlighting the ports on Pepper Jobs GLK-UC2X Mini PC:
- CPU – Intel Celeron N4100 quad-core processor up to 2.4 GHz with
- GPU – Intel UHD Graphics 600; 6W TDP
- OS – Windows 10 / Linux
- Memory – 4GB DDR4-2400MT/s, 8GB Max supported, 2xDD4 SODIMM slots, support dual channel
- Storage – 2260/2280 SATA M.2 SSD slot (6.0GBps), micro SD card up to 256GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 (4K @60Hz), Mini DP (4K @60Hz) and USB-C port (4K @60Hz)
- Audio – HDMI 2.0, Mini DP, 3.5mm audio jack, USB-C headset
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2
- USB – 2x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB type C port
- Misc – Power button and LED
- Power Supply – 12V/3A DC or via USB-C port
Pepper Jobs GLK-UC2X Mini PC it should have a price around 300$ for a 4GB 64GB storage, which is quite good.
- Powerful CPU – N4100 is more powerful
thenthe J5005 CPU which is making a better alternative.
- 3 4k Displays – having connected 3 4k display is very nice
- Type -C – you can hook a dock in it and you can also charge it thru this port.
- Linux support – if you don’t like Windows then Linux can be installed and you will have support for all the components. It is working perfectly with Linux out of the box.
Video Review Pepper Jobs GLK-UC2X Mini PC
For additional details you can check lon.tv video where a lot off test are done ( including Linux and Gaming) to see exactly how Pepper is doing: